Ever wonder how sexiness is being defined?
For me, almost never. It's not something that dictates my universe, nor is it something that will be tested at work. Not when I have to pay for food, and probably not when I'm held at gunpoint by random robbers.
I just don't give a fucking damn, and if need be, there is always the dictionary:
Oh...... (Now you can bet I'll forget that in the next 20 minutes. Start timing!)
I had lost my ability to genuinely sense sexiness for the longest time. So when it occurred recently in the unprotected nakedness of a public fitting room, it kind of came across like being suddenly slapped awake with a pang of amorousness. In my utmost bewilderment coupled with snippets of panic, I fell into some sort of delirious, yabbering trance. It was embarrassing to say the least, and it left me pondering if I just hit puberty at the age of near 30 in H&M.
Truth be told, there are plenty of very good-looking people floating around us everyday. Be it on magazines, television, billboards, or the internet. I see them as much as others do, but never really feel like I desire them in my sexual escapades. I guess my definition for how sexy an item is depends a lot on its association with my heart and my life. If it's not something that I love, something that will readily accept my love and reciprocate feelings in return, it will not be something that I include in my lewd and erotic fantasies hidden in the depths of my dirty mind.
Explains why this bitch doesn't surf porn.... nor fap. (Damn, I really ought to love myself a little bit more)
So now I met someone I love, and he calls me "老婆".
I found myself eyeing him from every corner whenever he is not looking my way, sniping his back and slim waist with my lustful gaze while tormented by a troop of horned devils in tutus dancing in me head chanting, "sexy hay yo sexeh isn't it babe???"
What a horrible feeling I have chosen to drown in.... loving you so much I'm ready to hop into any ditch in just my knickers to prove a fucking point. (no pun, for decency's sake)
look at yourself, you silly old cow

you just stole every bit I have to offer away
you just stole every bit I have to offer away
"u made it sound so weird..."
"ya wad.
ppl wake up then do things.
i wake up to myself in the middle of doing something."
ppl wake up then do things.
i wake up to myself in the middle of doing something."