Saturday, February 4, 2012

the invisible man







What a way it is, to begin a blog entry by quoting an illegitimate blog entry from last year. God knows what kind of emo-bug bit me on that lovey dovey night of glistening full moon and dating couples dithering every corner of my lonely Bishan park.
Just an out-of-the-blue emotional rant stored within my battered iPhone, unwittingly a premonition for what's coming my way 3 months down the road. Fate, you bastard. When even I, don't get myself.... you certainly do.



I know how you behave and how you look like
I can identify with your scent
Your breathing and your footsteps
You will cry for me when I'm in pain
Laugh with me when I'm in joy
Share a secret candy on the train
Text me nonsense at any time of the day

We will travel to the most boring places there can ever be
And make it seem like a theme park
You'll write me poems on serviettes
And sneak them into my handbag

Come hug me after we fall asleep
And hug me tighter when I start to snore
You'll appreciate my actions
and will never once question what each one is for

You'll grab me when I'm least prepared
Leave me a present every time you head out the door
Sing me a song and drop me a ring
Go down on your knees and say "marry me!"

I can see you going about in circles, trying to make me happy
Cos there is no one else you see when you see me
I know how you look like, and who you are.
I just need you to come my way
So I can walk up and say "hey"

It's reaching the end of the road and you are very late...
Maybe I should have told you
I really hate to wait

12th Sep 2011.
To the very late, or invisible man




Hence I realised, as much as it takes for a man to remain invisible, the same amount of voodoo must have happened on the party whose job is to spot him. And eventually I learn.... it really is better to be late than never.
Thank you for showing up afterall.


it's amusing how invisible you have always been to me



and all of a sudden you are the only thing I see






"我喜欢你啦"

因为我不能这么轻易的骗你,骗我。
因为我知道我会一辈子逗留在台上的那五分钟,迷失自己。