Thursday, May 17, 2012

hellooooo p brain!






So you think it's cool to have someone who also spot a tongue piercing, smokes, drinks like a fish, and behaves amateurish join you in your department at work?
Pretty neat I must say, for the first 2 weeks. Afterwhich everything took a turn for the unimaginable when you became the only amateur on the block screaming obscenities in the lifts and gargling your own curses before clueless people and a coyly smiling buddy.

I used to crimp my wayward hair before I go to work. Somewhere along the line I decided maybe it isn't worth all that trouble considering how damaging it is to put your dying tresses through such abuse daily.
Then I gave up looking human altogether since a year and a half ago. It was that fateful day when I walked back into office with my pal, unknowingly displaying a piece of pink velcro stuck to my head and gagging on my diarrhea of swear words. We left behind a group of folks with their mouths hanging open in aghast thinking, my oh my, what a horrible girl, yelling obscenities at her harmless friend so openly.


OMG



This girl needs to go crawl back into her mother's womb, listen to some Chopin and cultivate some anger management skills!


God should know the truth behind everything. And I am starting to think he didn't or has been secretly enjoying it on the expense of my reputation and sanity. I can back up this claim because among those who do know what has been going on, they seem to think it's rather amusing (albeit very noisy), this daily display of ararara by me and hahaha from her.

It's been a rather tedious ride, me and you. Yes, you, Emma trololoh. And I am relieved that I am not around today to bid you farewell because I know how awkward it will turn out for me, needing to be nice to you when you have always been a nuisance to me. You taught me a lot of things beyond your years and mine, and I am confused about my verdict on these lessons I have had from you.
Stuff like your quest involving swimming over to a deserted island with a roll of toilet paper over your head, dig out a hole in the sand and making a doody. Experiences of how you ran across Orchard road and its life-threatening spew of traffic with a giant drum over your shoulders just to escape the fine you are supposed to pay for littering with your cigarette bud. And not to forget, how you crap in your mother's womb, on the dinning table, and by the road side during a family road trip.... endless out-of-this-universe stories only a seriously fkd up or genius person can tell.

By the end of today these will all be gone to the next unfortunate place that will have to put up with your mischief. It's a little sad for me, all because I am such a kind, forgiving, and benevolent soul. I believe there's always a little good in everyone and I educated myself to spot that. (It's on those couple of fingers you have yet to tattoo)

Please don't lose faith no matter how much people tell you how you are a fkd up child like I once said to you. They may be wrong cos I doubt you ever cause them the kind of inconvenience and humiliation you did me. (So that puts them not in the position to stomp all over your godforsaken soul)
Just go out and grab your boss by the horns (don't worry, I bet your horns are bigger than hers) and wrestle your way through. Make sure you pick up as much knowledge as your empty cranium can absorb and earn yourself that coveted spot in the cable car.

I am so glad you are going away. Words cannot articulate what I think of you in the world of advertising. You will be so distracted with the tonnes of things you crave to learn, you will probably be less of a nuisance to the world.
Save your genius for things you can show off in your curriculum vitae, nooblet.
Set a name for yourself in the advertising world (not with your love and capability to consume rotten food and stay alive). I hope the next time we meet, I can proudly introduce you as a chief editor to my friends instead of just the biggest nuisance to mankind.


Now excuse me as this elderflower reverts back to a commonplace senior digital marketing specialist...

boring.




This picture says a lot about the gifter



and the recipient who ate the banana in the end




"i dont think she finds me adorable"



I don't think that's possible.